Thursday, July 21, 2011

"Hers-Day" Review Revisited- Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque and Concert pics!

This is an oldie I found from a few years ago.  It's is a favorite of mine! It is cooling and deep cleaning. Why do I need it this morning- read on and I will explain.


Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
First of all, this masque will not break the bank (you can find it at CVS, your local drugstore, or here). Secondly, it will remove all your blemishes, blackheads, and other yuckies. Third, you can use it on your face, neck, legs, arms, back (good for the hubbies), etc... Fourth, it is really refreshing after a night of vino and partying.






Why do I need that masque you ask?  Whadidyado  Ali?  Well...

I went out last night!

No kids, no hubbie (though I wish he was there).
I saw the most AMAZING concert of my life!

U2
OMG!



What a night!  Before U2 start their shows, "Major Tom"is played.  We watched video of the band walking onto the stage! Talk about the crowd going crazy!  U2 started the show with "The Real Thing".  The crowd was singing and dancing for the 2 hours they played  Every song they played was better than the other!  Bono's voice was crisp and clear.  I felt like I was in an MTV video circa 1980- remember when bands played music in their videos?  Just amazing!


Now for me.  I didn't feel like Mommy.  I didn't feel like Wifey. 
 I felt that Ali.
(Where the heck did that chick go?)

I drank beer and ate pizza and DANCED all night! 
Ali- I missed you. It's been too long!

Jump to the morning after.  I am slapped back into reality.  Peanut girl is up at 6:40- smiling as always.  The boys follow after. They need breakfast and I need coffee.  I am dragging a little (now you understand why I need the Mint Julep masque).  Don't get me wrong!  I am happy I am here.

 But it was fun revisiting me for a night!

When was the last time you revisited YOU?

No comments: