Tuesday, January 13, 2009

In the Land of the Sickies, without my Italian Creme...


This has been one SICK weekend for the Groovy household. Both boys have had around the clock fevers (up to 104). I have been on nurse duty all weekend... this happens when your hubbie is in the restaurant business and is off during the week.
I am one cranky mommy this morning. I stayed home yesterday from work and took 1/2 day today. I may actually be looking forward to going in today... Did I just say that? I REALLY need some rest.
Well to add to my crankiness... my new favorite creamer has run out...



I actually found a review of it on Val's Views. I love this stuff. I add skim milk to my coffee and a drop of this.... YUMMY! I prefer this over the Splenda I used to put in... this tastes so much better! You have to try this, there's even a coupon for $1 off on the Coffee-mate website.

Well, I guess I will be running to Stop and Shop after work....

Now, I just have to hold it together for a few more hours until Papa gets here.

2 comments:

Yellow Beads said...

My hubby drinks coffee (I don't) and loves this creamer. I'll have to tell him about the new flavor!

Ali said...

Thanks for the comment... I just bought more creamer today at Stop and Shop. I can't wait until tomorrow morning for my java.