Saturday, January 17, 2009

Not my usual post... Reflection on Flight 1549

Living in the New York Metro area, I have experience first hand some tragic events. I know people who escaped from the World Trade Center's first bombing. I have friends that lost love ones from 9/11 and that escaped the events of the day because they were late to work that morning. For months there was a patriotic feeling, flags posting on every overpass on the Northern Parkway.

I guess after seeing and experiencing so much sadness overs the past years... story of Flight 1549 just proves to me that there is a God and miracles do happen. Chesley Sullenberger had an angel with him on January 15. What a hero! And thanks to all those that aided in the rescue. It is amazing how New Yorkers pull together to help others in need.

No comments: