Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"Hers-day" Post #2- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream

As described by the La Roche-Posay website:

Recommended For intolerant and sensitive skin
Combination to oily / acne prone skin
Eczema (atopic dermatitis)



This gentle, fragrance-free cleanser can be used on delicate and intolerant skin.
Benefits:

Safely cleanses delicate facial skin

Rinses easily
Glycerin helps prevent overdrying
Soothing rich lather
Fragrance-free




This is part of my daily regiment. It was originally recommended to me by my dermatologist. I was so excited to see it was sold at my local CVS. I have pretty sensitive skin and slight rosecea. Toleraine is the only cleanser I have used that actually helped decrease my red cheeks. All you need is a drop and it expands into a light foam. My skin feels clean, not dry. I use this in combo with my Vichy Aqualia Thermal Eye Treatment and Arbonne RE 9 serum and daily lotion. Once I finish my Arbonne RE9 set, I will try more of this line.

If you are looking for another cleanser, Toleriane is worth a try. And because it is sold at CVS, you can use ECBs. How cool!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You received an "award" on my blog!