Saturday, August 6, 2011

Come visit some of my "friends"

Here are two of my original "friends in my head".  Check them out!

Emily from Jones Design Company

Emily has a amazing blog about creative home decorating, crafting tutorials, family life, and anything else she can think of.  She also has a design company that produces art prints, name prints, her own handwriting font, and other types of stationary (She created the most perfect tags for my daughter's Baptism favor).  Emily has great giveaways too!  Always a collection of goodies.  This month the theme is Dots.  Check out her August giveaway here!

The Nester from The Nesting Place

The Nester was one of the first blogs I ever followed.  She also has wonderful decorating ideas, tutorials, inspirational posts, and great challenges (Check out the 31 Days Of Change Nester is hosting in October.  I have a few topics I am thinking of).  She is the reason I have 2 wing back chairs in my garage (I have yet to slipcover, but I am working on it!)

Check out my 2 "friends"!  Don't forget to tell them I sent you!

Remember to stop by the Lots Of Lovin' Weekend Blog Hop!

Happy Weekend! 

No comments: