Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I can't keep this goodie from you any longer!

I have black eyes ALL of the time! It doesn't make a difference whether if I sleep or not, drink or not, do or do not have allergies... Those black circles are always there!

Over the years I have tried a number of products, including Arbonne's RE9 Corrective Eye Cream and Clinique's All About Eyes. I love trying new products and saving money. You can imagine how happy I was when I found this new goodie at my local CVS!

As described on the Vichy's Website:


To deliver maximum effectiveness, Aqualia Thermal Eyes de-puffing, soothing hydrogel is formulated with a unique combination of carefully selected active ingredients:
Dextran Sulfate: Derived from beet sugar, helps decongest under-eye bags


Escin: Naturally derived from horse-chestnut extract, helps to increase micro-circulation


• Vichy Thermal Spa Water: Rich in rare minerals to hydrate, soothe and fortify fragile tissues


- Dermatologist & Ophthamalogist tested- Formulated for sensitive eyes- Allergy Tested- Fragrance-free


- Non-Comedogenic


I totally heart CVS. They are carrying some really great brands, including La Roche-Posay, which I will review later on. There are also beauty consultants who are well trained and can answer all of my crazy questions. My consultant described Vichy as a company which uses state of the art formulations and techniques to provide quality skin care.


I have been using Aqualia Thermal for a week and totally see its results. My bags are less prominent and appear lighter. And it only cost $26.00. I even received Extra Care Bonus Dollars when I bought it with my favorite skin cleanser (La Roche- Posay Toleraine). Who can beat that?!

No comments: